Our company has been around for more than 100 years. But black beans? They've been around for at least 7,000! And nothing lasts that long unless it's awesome. Maybe that's why black beans are a staple in many Central and South American cuisines. Our Black Beans are grown in North America, where they thrive in the fertile soil and warm the sun. We select only the plumpest beans, with a glossy black skin, to ensure a delicious, creamy taste and texture. They're perfect in soups, with rice, pureed for dips or as a stand-alone side dish. Are BUSH'S Black Beans a super food? Well, we sure think they're super. And they've got 7g of protein, 5g of fiber, are super low in fat, are cholesterol-free, gluten-free and have only 110 calories in a serving. BUSH’S is all about family, friends that feel like family, and a certain Secret Family Recipe. Since we got our start over 100 years ago in Chestnut Hill, Tennessee, BUSH’S has always maintained that quality is the best policy. We pursue excellence and exceptional taste in our beans, sauces and everything we do. That's why you’re cooking up the best with BUSH’S BEST.
- BUSH'S Black Beans are creamy, plump North American black beans that enhance a wide variety of Latin-inspired dishes, soups, salads or enjoy just on their own
- Bring plant-based protein, fiber and flavor to your favorite recipes with BUSH'S Variety Beans
- Naturally gluten-free, cholesterol-free, and low-fat
- A pantry staple with 7g of plant based protein and 6g of fiber (24% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans