It's the bean that started it all! Back in 1969, Condon Bush decided to share his mother's secret recipe for baked beans with all of America. Tender navy beans are slow-cooked with specially cured bacon, fine brown sugar and our signature blend of spices. It's easy to see why it's enjoyed by millions every year! Looking for a delicious way to add protein, fiber and other essential nutrients to your family's meal? Try BUSH'S Original Baked Beans. They're naturally low-fat, gluten-free and have only 270 calories per cup serving. BUSH’S is all about family, friends that feel like family, and a certain Secret Family Recipe. Since we got our start over 100 years ago in Chestnut Hill, Tennessee, BUSH’S has always maintained that quality is the best policy. We pursue excellence and exceptional taste in our beans, sauces and everything we do. That's why you’re cooking up the best with BUSH’S BEST.
- BUSH'S Original Baked Beans are classic navy beans, slow-cooked with specially cured bacon, fine brown sugar and our signature blend of spices
- Nothing compares to the contrasting flavors of savory hot dogs and hamburgers and the sweet taste of BUSH'S Baked Beans
- Naturally gluten-free and cholesterol-free
- A pantry staple with 6g of plant based protein and 5g of fiber (20% DV) per serving
- Packaged in recyclable steel cans with easy pull top