The Bump Patrol Everyday Skin Moisturizer will keep the skin on your face and neck fresh and hydrated! Men and women agree, this skin moisturizer is a must-have addition to your skin treatment arsenal. By applying it every day, you will be flooding your skin with nutrients to help fight off razor bumps and burns, inflammation, ingrown hairs and wrinkles. The formula contains soothing Aloe Vera, nutrient-rich Vitamin E and the calming antioxidant Chamomile. All of these quality ingredients have a proven track record of soothing, repairing and protecting skin. Some other benefits: Premium ingredients Non-greasy formula Dermatologist recommended Suitable for men and women Gentle enough for all skin Protects against the sun Travel-friendly bottle Recommended Application You can apply this moisturizer daily to the face, neck, arms and legs. On the days you shave, use it 2-3 minutes after you apply Bump Patrol Aftershave. Barbershop Staple Barber’s always keep this moisturizer handy. They apply it after giving a straight shave, shaving a client’s head or cleaning up a neck line. It works great on a bald head because it eliminates bumps and also takes the shine out. So, order yours today and put your best face forward, guaranteed!
- HYDRATING MOISTURIZER – This non-greasy, every day after shave moisturizer from Bump Patrol will keep your skin hydrated and healthy. It contains soothing Aloe Vera, nutrient-rich Vitamin E and the calming antioxidant Chamomile.
- FIGHTS RAZOR BUMPS – This skin moisturizer not only prevents your skin from becoming too dry, but it will fight razor bumps, burns, ingrown hairs and inflammation. The ingredients in this everyday moisturizer are proven to protect and repair your delicate skin.
- PROVIDES SUN PROTECTION – Many Dermatologists recommend wearing sunscreen every day, even when it is not beach season. This daily moisturizing lotion contains Zinc which will provide protection against the sun’s harmful rays.
- SUITABLE FOR MEN AND WOMEN – Men and women love this moisturizer. It is suitable for all ethnicities and skin types. Whether you have a fair Caucasian skin tone or a dark African American skin tone, your skin will thank you for using it.
- BARBER RECOMMENDED – Barber’s always like to keep this moisturizer on hand. They apply it after shaving a client’s head or cleaning up a beard/neck line. It works great on a bald head because it eliminates bumps and also takes the shine out.