Bumkins Silicone Grip Dish is perfect for little ones learning to self-feed. This divided plate is sized for baby and toddler portions. A strong suction base ensures the dish sticks – even with the most aggressive toddler! To help suction and prevent skid, try dampening the bottom of the suction with just a little bit of water so it stays put! Great for use on highchair trays or tables. A straight side allows kids to sit up to the plate, allowing less of a mess. Silicone can withstand low and high temperatures, easily transitioning from the refrigerator or freezer to the oven or microwave to warm.Made with 100-percent food-safe platinum silicone. Oven safe up to 400F/204C. Dishwasher-safe. For ages 6 months and up. Measures approximately 8in across, 7in tall and 1in deep. We use third party labs to ensure the products we manufacture comply with CPSC and CPSIA standards for BPA, Lead, and Phthalates. For over 30 years, Bumkins has been creating thoughtful essentials for babies and kids, making parenting easier so families can cherish special moments. Designed in Arizona, responsibly made in China.What is Baby-Led-Weaning? It’s the process of adding complementary foods to your baby’s diet of breastmilk or formula by allowing them to do the leading, with your guidance. Experts say babies who start solids at an early age may develop a more sophisticated palate and be more likely to eat a wider variety of healthy foods when they’re older.When to start BLW? Is baby almost six-months-old? Is baby starting to sit up on their own and able to grab and hold onto objects? If so, it might be time to discuss BLW with your pediatrician. BLW-friendly foods are soft and gentle on baby’s gums and easier to swallow. All foods should be mashed or cut into small, easy-to-swallow pieces for safe eating. As your baby works toward learning to eat through self-feeding, it’s likely they will freely experiment with foods you offer and the dishware you serve on.
- SELF FEEDING - Our Silicone Grip Dish is perfect for little ones learning to self-feed. The divided plate is perfectly sized for toddler portions. A strong suction base ensures the dish stays put - even with the most aggressive toddler. Great for use on highchair trays or tables. A straight side allows kids to belly up to the plate, allowing less of a mess.
- SAFE TO USE - Silicone does not contain any petroleum-based plastics or toxic chemicals like those found in plastics. Our grip dishes are made from 100% food grade silicone, are BPA-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free and lead-free.
- CONVENIENT - Silicone can withstand low and high temperatures, easily transitioning from the refrigerator or freezer to the oven or microwave. Oven safe up to 375°F. Top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- BACTERIA RESISTANT - Silicone has a natural resistance to bacteria, making it safe and hygienic.
- DURABLE - Silicone does not warp or damage and can withstand both hot and cold temperatures. It is also resistant to age, sunlight, moisture and chemicals.