Die cast aluminum enclosures are designed for applications requiring EMI/RFI shielding and protection from water, oil, dust and other contaminants. One-piece molded outer silicone gasket provides reliable and long lasting sealing to meet NEMA 4X and IP67 requirements. Captive cover assembly screws (M4) are located outside the sealing area. Cover included design. Smooth black powder-coat Finish. Measures 7-35/64" length by 3-49/64" width by 2-5/8" depth; inside measures 6-11/16" length by 2-29/32" width by 1-15/16" depth.
- Rugged #ADC-12 die cast aluminum alloy
- Thick wall (0.098", 2.5 mm) construction provides strength and rigidity for heavy duty applications
- Recessed area on cover surface for decals
- Easily machined and modified to your particular requirements
- Measures 7-35/64" length by 3-49/64" width by 2-5/8" depth; inside measures 6-11/16" length by 2-29/32" width by 1-15/16" depth