Traditional Wooden Cribbage The classic brain-teasing game, in a traditional wooden form! Cribbage is a 2-4 player game that has remained virtually unchanged since the 17th century, it provides hours upon hours of entertainment value! Using a wooden board, plastic pegs and a deck of standard playing cards, players compete to be the first to score 121 points. This cribbage board features three colors: red, blue and green, and is made from high-quality wood with a durable hinge for easy closure, as well as a plastic slot on the back for convenient peg storage. How to Play: For a two-person game, each player takes two matching color pegs and places them in the starting positions on the board. Shuffle the cards, cut the deck, and the person with the lowest card goes first. The dealer in each round automatically moves one of their pegs three spaces in walking formation to balance out the disadvantage of going second. Each player gets six cards and after looking at them, puts two down to form the crib for the dealer's second hand. At the end of the round, the dealer gets the points in the crib. A player's remaining four cards become the draw deck. Depending on what card is drawn, players are awarded points and move their pegs forward in a walking formation, meaning you alternate which peg gets moved forward. Play continues until there are no more cards left. The first person to reach the last space on the board with one peg is the winner.
- TRADITIONAL WOODEN CRIBBAGE: A fun, brain-teasing game using playing cards, a wooden board and plastic pegs. Pick from red, blue, and green and start playing!
- HOW TO WIN: Be the first player to get 121 points and move a peg to the finish line!
- FAMILY-FUN SIZE: Designed for 2-4 players ages 8 and up, great for family fun and exciting game nights with friends
- CARD DECK INCLUDED: Includes a free standard deck of playing cards and instructions
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: The back of the wooden board features a handy plastic storage compartment for pegs, making it easy to take the game on the road or storing it until next time!