Did you ever need to shorten a pair of jeans or a dress quickly? Introducing the Designio DZ1234 Serger designed specifically to cut and finish garments quickly and with ease With both a three and four thread configuration this tool utilizes differential feed for better stitch quality on a wide variety of fabrics The DZ1234 even comes with two sets of starter thread and a Blind Hem Stitch Foot a Gathering Foot and a Piping Foot to give you even more options for that professional specialized finish you're looking for on your designs It even includes an instructional DVD to get you serging in no time.
- The DZ1234 Serger includes Blind Hem Stitch Foot, Gathering Foot and Piping Foot, plus 2 sets of starter thread to give you everything you need to create customized, high-end finishes on all your designs. More than a $75 value!
- Sew up to 1,300 stitches per minute to create couture-level fashions faster than ever.
- Enjoy reliable, Easy Color-Coded Threading so you no longer have to struggle to thread your serger.
- The Differential Fabric Feed offers a 0.7 - 2.0 ratio on many fabrics, even lightweight knits, offering durable and consistent stitch quality virtually every time.
- The stitch width can be easily adjusted between 3.0mm and 7.0mm, helping to provide the perfect stitch width for your project
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.