Replacing the dependable Brother HL L2380DW has been made easier thanks to the advanced technology and user friendly features built into the new HL L2395DW monochrome laser printer. This upgraded laser printer was developed with the busy home or small office owner in mind. Featuring a class leading print speed of up to 36 high quality prints per minute, the new Brother printer includes a conveniently equipped flatbed scan glass that permits quick scanning and copying directly from any device. Also, the wireless connectivity permits users to easily submit printing tasks directly from smartphones, laptops, desktop computers, and tablets. Built with a 2.7 color touchscreen, the Brother HL 2395DW monochrome laser printer helps you save time by allowing you to create customized shortcuts for your most commonly used features. A 250 sheet paper capacity tray allows you to print both letter and legal sized paper, designed to improve office efficiency. New technological features allow you to print from and scan directly to cloud based services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and more. Costs can be reduced and quality ensured by using Brother Genuine high yield TN 760 replacement toner cartridge (also compatible with TN 730 replacement toner cartridge), available on Amazon. Brother is dedicated to superior customer service and stands by our products by offering a 1 year limited warranty on the Brother HL L2395DW monochrome laser printer. We also provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If you have been looking for a user friendly monochrome laser printer with fast printing capacity and multiple user friendly features, add the Brother HL L2395DW to your Amazon shopping cart today. (1) Based on competing in class monochrome laser printers under 200 dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.(4) Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service.(5) TN 760 High Yield vs. TN 730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High yield cartridges sold separately.(6) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(7) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, All Rights Reserved.(8) Drum yield is approx., and may vary by type of use.
- ENGINEERED FOR CONVENIENCE - This new Brother Monochrome Laser Printer is conveniently equipped with a flatbed scan glass for quick copying and scanning. Mobile Device Compatibility - AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint and Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace
- OPTIMIZED FOR EFFICIENCY - Engineered with new features, the HL-L2395DW laser printer (replacement for the HLL2380DW) and has been optimized for efficiency, allowing you to print up to 36 pages per minute(1)
- FASTER, HIGH-QUALITY PRINTS - This monochrome laser printer is built with a 250-sheet paper capacity that helps improve efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays. It also handles both letter and legal-sized paper
- CLOUD-BASED PRINT & SCAN - Print from and scan to popular Cloud services directly from the 2.7" color touchscreen, including Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, and more(4)
- WIRELESS PRINTING & EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT - This printer's simple-to-connect wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, smartphone, desktop, and tablets(2). The "Touch to connect" printing with NFC delivers added convenience(3). We provide free online, call, or live chat support for the life of your printer
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it's low