Brother ScanNCut2 is an incredible innovation in electronic cutting machines. The ScanNCut2 is a standalone machine with a built-in scanner which gives artists the freedom to make truly unique, one- of-a-kind creations with the push of a button. It provides users with the flexibility of connecting wirelessly or directly to a PC and scanning images directly to the system, and it features a large cutting area to cut and draw a variety of shapes and designs with precision. Additionally it does not require cartridges, dyes, or monthly subscriptions and includes multiple built-in features that simplify the process. This 23.25x11x11 inch package contains one machine, one standard but blade holder, one standard cut blade, one spatula, one 12x12 inch mat, two color pen set (black and red), one pen holder, one touch pen and one ScanNCut online activation card. Imported.
- Stand alone use, create right out of the box, gives you the option not to use your PC or mobile device
- 4. 85 inch Large, Bright, Touch Screen display; Non glare design
- 300 DPI built in scanner that will let you Turn your scanned images into unique one of a kind cut designs and patterns
- 631 Built in Designs, Including 100 Quilt Designs, Plus 7 Lettering Fonts; Plus, design on the go with free access to CanvasWorkspace, easy to use cloud based software you can access hundreds of free logos, clip arts, borders, and projects with step by step instructions and videos
- Wireless Network Ready Transfer cut files via CanvasWorkspace, ScanNCut Online Activation Card is included; SVG Data Readability, utilize art files you already have, no need to buy more