The ImageCenter ADS-3000N High-Speed Desktop Scanner offers mid-sized to large businesses robust features to simplify the way documents are captured, processed, managed, and delivered. Easily scan to a wide variety of destinations, including OCR, email, print, network, FTP/SFTP, USB flash memory drives, Microsoft SharePoint, and mobile devices using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app. This high-speed network document scanner lets you process single- and double-sided materials in a single pass, in both black-and-white and color, at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute. Wired Gigabit Ethernet networking plus SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for local connectivity. The scanner is also Kovak VRS certified as an industry leader in image processing software that examines scanned materials and automatically applies appropriate correction settings for optimal results. The Brother ADS-3000N high-speed desktop scanner also includes a powerful suite of scanning software, including advanced OCR, PDF editing, and desktop document management programs. It has flexible media handling and can photos, documents, receipts, embossed plastic cards, business cards, and more and can process materials as large as 8.5” wide x 196” long (in continual scan mode). The integrated image optimization includes hole punch, background, and blank page removal. The scanner also comes with one-year limited warranty and free phone technical support for the life of the product.
- QUICK SCANNING: This high-speed document scanner lets you process single- and double-sided materials in a single pass, at up to 50 pages per minute
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING: Scan photos, documents, receipts, embossed plastic cards, business cards, and more in color and black and white
- KOVAK VRS CERTIFIED: An image processing software that examines scanned materials and applies the appropriate image corrections for optimal results
- NETWORK SCANNING: Wired Gigabit Ethernet networking scans to destinations including OCR, email, print, FTP/SFTP, USB, Microsoft SharePoint and more
- OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Includes a one-year limited warranty and free phone, email or live chat technical support for the life of the product