Each camera has been tested at least 3 times, if there is any problem, please contact seller [email protected] firstly for a replacement or full refund of no hassle.
Technical consulting: [email protected] for any technical problem of your security system.
Checklist before purchasing:
1. Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but REQUIRED.
2. Default mode: 1080P AHD video format.
3. Power on the camera, then switch to the corresponding video format that your DVR support.
4. 1080P HD modes(TVI, AHD, CVI) do not compatible with 720P or 960P DVR.
5. At least DC 12V 0.5A power adapter is required. If there is no video or IR leds is not working at night, please use DC 12V 1A( or higher) power adapter. It depends on the power cable length and quality.
6. Peel off the protective film on the lens and glass panel before installation.
Image sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS image sensor
Effective Pixel: 1920*1080 in HD mode
Lens: 3.6mm fixed megapixel lens
Infrared LED: 14µ x 18PCS with 30-60 feet infrared distance based on environment.
Camera feature: Day/Night; Auto/Manual White Balance; Gain control; Noise Reduction; Picture adjustment; DWDR; OSD support; UTC support (HD mode)
Housing: Metal, IP66
IR-cut filter: Yes
Power Source: DC12V±10%; 500mA
Operation Temperature: 14F-122F, RH95% Max
- WIDE ANGLE CRISP IMAGE: 1/2.7-inch CMOS sensor & Megapixel Lens for crystal clear day and night image with wide view.
- ENHANCED NIGHT VISION: Latest tech anti-reflection black film panel, IR filter and upgraded Led for superior image at night.
- IP66 COMPACT DESIGN: Compact size for easy installation; Recommend installing it indoor or on porch.
- 4 MODES VIDEO OUTPUT: 2.0MP HDTVI, 2.0 MP HDCVI, 1080 AHD and 960H wired BNC output.
- WARRANTY: 60 DAY money back guarantee, 24 MONTH warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach support; Power supply, coaxial video cable and DVR are NOT INCLUDED but required.