Updated On Jan 24th, 2019: FAQs by DanyQ: My shelf is 14*36. This mat seems a little bigger for it. Why? How do I trim them?Dany: I bought the same size shelves from AmazonBasics and Seville Classics. There were 0.1inch difference of size. If the mat is larger than your shelf, scissors and knives are good trimming tools.Tip: Before trimming, draw a standard line first.Q: What is the thickness of these mats?Dany: 0.4mm. When designing the product, I have two choices at the same cost. 5 pcs of 0.4mm? 4 pcs of 0.65mm? I used both of them for my shelf and felt no big difference. Therefore, I choose to get one more piece.If customers need, I may choose 0.65mm, even 0.8mm in other models.Q: Are these mats flat? Will the corners bend during use?Dany: Mats were taken out curled. The corners won't be bent during use. Last year some customers received mat with damaged or bent corners. Therefore, I updated the package. No damaged corners any more but the curled problem really bothers me. I did a lot of experiments to see how to restore the flatness and how long?I placed small items(1-2pounds) on the four corners separately. And check in 24 hours, 48 hours and 3 days. The PP mat flatness is restored to 100% even I removed all items. If I place things on the center, it will take more time to restore the flatness.Q: What is the melting point of these mats? I want to put the microwave on it.Dany: I have placed my microwave over it without any problems. In order to test the higher temperature, I did a test with Brian. When the temperature exceeded 62 degree centigrade, the mat began to melt slowly.
- Includes FIVE 13.7" x 35.7" polypropylene liners designed to fit 14" x 36" steel wire shelves
- Flexible polypropylene liners measure 0.16inches (0.4 mm) thick; translucent smoke color
- PERFECT FIT made speciificaly for wire shelf shelving.EASILY TRIM with any household scissors
- Protects items on lower shelves from accumulating dust; easily removable and easy to wipe clean with soap and water
- Creates a flat and even surface to better organize books, documents, and small items like car keys, coins, screws, and any other easily lost items