In brainwaves: the wise whale, players lay nine cards showing different colorful sea creatures face down after trying to memorize which creatures are on which cards. During a player’s turn, they reveal a new card from the deck. Then, they must reveal a card that matches either the creature or the color on this new card. If they do, they claim this card, and then lay out a new card face down in its place. Whoever collects the most cards wins.
- Easy to learn and quick to play, brainwaves: the wise whale is a fun, card-based memory game for the whole family!
- The game begins with a 3x3 grid of cards with colorful sea creatures on them; These cards are turned face down after players have some time to memorize what's on them. Then, players must attempt to reveal new cards from the deck that match either the creature or the color of one of the cards in the grid.
- For 1 to 4 players: sharpen your mind with Solo play or compete against an opponent.
- Scientist recommended, The wise whale was developed by game designer Maureen hiron and neuroscientists, and it was tested by clinical psychologists at ulm University in Germany.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!