Product Description The ultimate Pre-K workbook, with hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises, and games in every subject! It’s fun to be smart! Loved by kids, teacher approved, and parent trusted, Brain Quest Pre-K Workbook reviews and reinforces what kids are learning in the classroom in an instantly engaging, entertaining way. Each page is jam packed with hands-on activities and games covering ABCs, 123s, writing letters and numbers, shapes and colors, vocabulary, phonics, and much, much more—with friendly illustrations throughout. Aligned with Common Core State Standards and expertly vetted by award-winning teachers, this workbook is designed to appeal to kids’ natural curiosity, with interactive layouts and easy-to-follow explanations that take the intimidation out of learning. Plus, it’s written to help parents follow along and explain key concepts for homework help! With colorful stickers, a fold-out poster, award certificate, and Brain Quest Mini Decks in the back.Also available: Summer Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-K & K through Grades 5 & 6) and Brain Quest Decks (Pre-K through Grade 7). About the Author Liane Onish writes and edits children's education books, magazines, games and classroom materials. She has also taught preschool through fifth grade.
- Preschool Brain Quest Workbook
- Jam-packed with hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises and games
- Reinforces what kids are learning in the classroom
- The workbook's lively layout and easy-to-follow explanations make learning fun
- Includes ABCs, 123s, tracing letters, mazes, shapes, colors, beginning sounds, etc