Over 80 million Snappis sold in the last 20 years. How? Moms have gotten tired of diaper pins. A diaper pin is ugly, sharp, and unsightly. Give your baby some style! Snappi fasteners are made of an elastic material and work like a belt on your baby's cloth diapers. Normally, Snappis work better on loose weave diapers, such as cotton. Flannel, and other tightly woven materials, are not as easy for a Snappi to hook onto. How long do Snappis work? We've heard of Snappis being used for years! Officially the lifespan is around 6 months. However, as long as there are no tears in your Snappi, keep using them! OK, I like the Idea. How Do I Use It? To improve elasticity, stretch your Snappi fastener a few times before use. Step 1: Hook left Step 2: Stretch across and hook right Step 3: Stretch down and hook center The Snappi should go from a "T" shape to a "Y" shape when stretched properly. The above photos should help explain what it does.
- SMARTER THAN PINS: Nobody likes putting sharp diaper pins near their baby. Also, they're just plain ugly. Snappi nappy clips give your baby some style and are 100% safe.
- OVER 80 MILLION UNITS SOLD: Crazy number? Yep. Made up? Nope. Over 80 million Snappi Fasteners have been sold for prefold and flat cloth diapers. We have been around for a long time, and there's a reason for that.
- HOW DO I USE SNAPPIS: We knew you were going to ask this, because we have telepathy. Snappi diaper cloth diaper clips can be used with prefold and flatfold cloth diapers. Look at our above pictures, also.
- THE CLOTH DIAPER OASIS: Moms love our product and have been raving about it for years. We guess that parents hate hooking a safety pin onto their little ones. We aim to make cloth diapering fun, stylish, and cute. Cloth diapers can be a pain, and we aim to be your oasis.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: If your Snappi ever breaks or has any problems, feel free to contact us and we will ship you out a new Snappi within 48 hours. We stand behind our products.