PERFECT FOR VINTAGE FURNITURE!! Just draw over scratch, nick or discoloration and watch them disappear permanently, or fill gaps between wood planks with the wax crayons Large felt-tip furniture markers and paper wrapped wax sticks contain special stain to match wood finishes, and comes with a sharpener for easy wax stick sharpening Instantly cover Blemishes, nicks scuffs and scratches on wood, wood-veneer, furniture, trim, cabinets, doors, frames, etc. Restore color to worn edges or hide scratches in wood or wood laminate with our Furniture Touch-Up Kit. It allows you to make quick touch-ups and repairs to furniture, shelving, flooring or wood trim. The kit includes eight touch-up markers and eight filler sticks (used to fill deeper gouges). Fast-drying, the kit is colorfast and long-lasting. Touch-up markers in eight colors: Black, Gray, White, Mahogany, MAple, OAk, Chery, Walnut Filler sticks in eight shades: Black, Gray, White, Mahogany, MAple, OAk, Chery, Walnut A sharpener
- SAVE MONEY OVER DAMAGED FURNITURE: It does not make sense to spend thousands on replacing damaged furniture when you can spend just a tiny fraction of that money on simply repairing it. Fix it easily with our top-quality Furniture Repair Kit that is easy-to-use, reliable and affordable. We offer you a furniture repair kit that will save you a ton of money over replacing your damaged expensive furniture pieces.
- WE MAKE FIXING THE LITTLE THINGS EASY: Make your furniture look like new with this easy-to-use 17-Piece Furniture Touch Up Kit. These touch up markers allow you to hide scratches and worn edges with a simple stroke. Markers are a quick remedy for touch-ups and repairs for any piece of wood furniture. Designed for use on tables, chairs, cabinets, doors or wood shelving, quick drying, colorfast and long-lasting.
- MARKER/TOUCH-UP PEN: Use the marker/pen to repair scratches, excessive wear marks and edges where raw wood is exposed such as miter joints where two pieces of moulding meet. Shake well before using. Remove the cap and simply run the tip over the defect. It may take several light coats to conceal the damage completely. Excess can be removed by lightly applying some mineral spirits on a clean, dry, lint-free cloth. Be sure to cap the pen following each use to prevent the felt tip from drying out.
- FILL STICK: The fill stick is like a crayon or putty bar and can be used to fill in nail holes, deep scratches, cuts or gouges. Simply apply the fill stick with pressure to ensure it completely fills the defect. Excess can be carefully removed and smoothed to match the surface with a plastic scraper or even an old credit card. The area should then be wiped with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Our Furniture Touch-Up Kit repairs and restores a plethora of surfaces such as furniture, woodwork, floors, cabinets, paneling, doors and more. This kit comes with eight wood markers for surface imperfections and eight filler sticks for deep scratches and a sharpener. Start saving by purchasing with us today!