Stuffy nose is one of the most worrying problems for mothers. baby's nasal cavity is narrow, rich of blood vessels, extremely sensitive to external factors. Dry air , irritating substances(dust, tobacco smoke or perfume), or a cold can cause nasal mucosa to swell and ooze, then snot increase, snot will gradually block nasal nostrils because baby can’t clear by himself, leading breathing difficulty. What should mother do? 1. Put a warm towel on baby's nose, or put a humidifier near the baby bed to to help loosen thick mucus, 2. Use saline snot sprays (e.g. fridababy natural saline spray). Wait 60 seconds. 3. Use the doctor-recommended -nasal aspirator(snot sucker). Why choose our nasal aspirator? 1. Convenient to use, traditional manual nasal aspirator is out of time. They are hard to control, easy to cause infection, for no one wants to spread a cold. All key parts of ours can be disassembled to wash, no dead corners, be sterilized at high temperature. 2. Material. Safety is the first priority for baby. the aspirator is made of environmentally friendly PVC without odor, high clarity. 3 Pcs soft silicone sucks won’t harm baby’ s tender nasal mucosa. Suck out stubborn boogers Gently. BPA free. FDA certification guarantee. 3. Low noise <50dB and Safe 50KPA suction, suit for newborns (please note that It’s common for babies aged under 6 Months to have a snot (commonly called 'snuffles'). It’s usually due to normal mucus that collects in the nose, No treatment is required if the baby is sleeping and feeding well). 4. Classic&simple design,moderate price.It's best only when it fits you.One-button switch, remove redundant functions, left the best quality and price! We highly recommend that please read the instructions carefully before use, to help you to use nasal aspirator better!
- 1. Great Gift : Fancy nasal aspirator on the market for clearing nasal passages for baby who have not yet learned how to blow their nose. Gift bag makes it more convenient to carry.
- 2. How To Use: Using saline spray(e.g. fridababy natual saline spray) or hot packing baby’s nose with a towel before using the nasal aspirator. Place silicone suction tips against child’s nostril, creating a seal to allow for seamless snot sucking.
- 3. Safe For Baby: 3 size of soft reusable silicone suction tips provide the perfect choice for every size nose, BPA -free. Safe for all ages. FDA certification.
- Package Include: * Baby Nasal Aspirator main body(Snot Sucker) X 1 * Silicone Suction Tips X3 * Tweezers X 1 * User Manual X 1 * Storage Box X 1 + Gift Bag X 1
- Warranty: 100% satisfaction guarantee! For any product concerns, please contact the manufacturer for a refund or product replacement.