Enjoy pizza in your home, Save your money. This baking stone is perfect for pizza, bread, pastries and other food, eliminating hot spots while cooking, and producing a uniformly browned crust. Just like food baked in a professional brick-lined oven – but it's from your kitchen or grill. How to Use BONA FERER Pizza Stone? Please pre-heat the stone before placing food on it. 1. Place the pizza stone itself in middle of oven or grill and pre-heat over to 500° F (260° C). 2. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on top of the stone to create a non-stick surface. 3. Return both stone and pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid and cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes. 4. Check in halfway to ensure the pizza is not overheated. 5. Once the crust is brown, remove the pizza from stone. Enjoy at once. How to Clean the Pizza Stone ? 1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing. 2. Hand wash with warm water. Not dishwasher safe. 3. Use a brush or nylon pad to remove excess food. 4. Air dry the stone completely after cleaning. 5. Never use soap or detergent on a stone because the porous of the stone will absorb cleaning liquids and leave a soapy aftertaste. Tips: 1. Never season pizza stone with oil or grease. It will develop non-stick surface with regular use. 2. Do not use soap or detergent which may affect the taste of foods. 3. Pizza stone can break if bumped or dropped. Handle with care. 4. Never handle a hot pizza stone with your bare hands. 5. Do not cut pizza on a pizza stone. Note: 1.A well-used pizza stone typically has many dark, discolored areas, which is normal and no need to clean. It means your pizza stone become naturally seasoned and gets better to use. 2.Suggest to use tinfoil on the surface of the pizza stone when you make pizza to keep the surface clean.
- [NATURAL & ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS] Made of all natural Cordierite stone, molding through 400 tons of pressure, sintered in 2700°F kiln for hours , feature of superior strength, durability, heat retention and excellent thermal shock resistance. NO odor when heating!
- [BEST CHOICE for BAKING] Full of invisible micro-pores which absorb and eliminate excess moisture from dough, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking, not like metal pans which often occurs sogginess. Throw your trouble metal pans and choose a cordierite pizza stone, you will find make a delicious pizza is not difficult than you think.
- [SAFE & HEALTHY DIET] Compare to Ceramic pizza stone, our pizza stone have a better thermal shock resistance which could reach to 1472°F( 800℃). So whatever you put it into oven or grill, the pizza stone will keep your food safe and all you need to do is just waiting for your delicious food. Perfect for baking pizza, bread, cookies, biscuits and more at home with family and friends.
- [SIZE] Measures 15” in diameter, golden thickness 5/8"(16mm), weigh up to 6.7lbs, distributes heat evenly for optimal cooking.
- [GUARANTEED] If the pizza stone is broken during transportation, please contact us and we will provide you with a replacement as soon as possible.