Sudoku , originally called Number Place is a logic-based, combinatorial number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 subgrids that compose the grid contains all of the digits from 1 to 9. The puzzle setter provides a partially completed grid, which for a well-posed puzzle has a single solution.
- No pencil or paper required
- Designed with a drawer container, easy for storage and carry around
- Double-sided tiles for trial and error
- Sudoku also helps everyone to think calmly, relieve stress and strengthen analytical skills.
- Train the logical thinking ability, ignite the students interested in mathematics.Multiple players involved more fun