Briarpatch The World of Eric Carle Let's Feed The Very Hungry Caterpillar Counting Cards Kids Game, Fun For Preschool Children Ages 3 & Up, Brown
Unlock 8! Mythic Adventures Mixed Colour
Silicone Popping-up Bubble Fidget Sensory Toy - Anxiety Relief Extrusion Push Pop Up Bubble Game Educational STEM Playing Board - Stress Reliever Stuff Stocking Stuffer Gift Toys for Kids Adults
WizKids Europa Base Alpha, Game
Imagination Beat The Parents Board Game
Days of Wonder DO8701 The River Games, Multicolor
ThinkFun Rush Hour Ultimate Collector’s Edition – Escape Gridlock in Style for Ages 8 and Up
Small World - Board Game, 2-5 Players
Ravensburger Know Trivia Board Game for Age 10 & Up - The Always Up-to-Date Quiz Game
Scrabble Deluxe Vintage 2-in-1 Wall Edition with Dry Erase Message Board
VS System 2PCG: MCU Battles
Team Associated 89481 Factory Team Low B Plate with Inserts RC8B
The Shining Board Game
Star Wars: X-Wing - Millennium Falcon
MasterPieces Audubon Bird Spotting Opoly Game
Chalk and Chuckles CC-021 Hungrrry Four Game
Pin The Tail On The Dinosaur Game
Lite Board Game Sleeves - 54mm x 80mm (100 ct.)
Find the right board game!
Board games are a great, inexpensive way for families and friends to spend some quality time together, especially on those rainy or cold days. You might be surprised by how much fun a board game can be!
But with so many options out there to choose from, how do you go about picking just the right one?
Choosing a new board game, whether as a gift or for your next game night, can seem like a challenging and arduous task, so here’s a handy guide that will help you pick one that’s right for your expectations.
Tips to choose the right board game on Pricepulse
Among the advantages of looking for your next board game on Pricepulse, we can mention that, besides finding a wide variety of options, you will certainly be paying the lowest price possible for that product! When the time comes to choose the appropriate game, you have to consider things like how many players are going to be playing, the age range, how much time and attention you want to devote to playing, and last but not least, how much you wish to spend! Below we have listed some general categories into which board games can be subdivided, and some examples of games available on Pricepulse.
Board game types:
- Roll and move : the simplest type of game ever! You just have to roll dice, land on a space, and only chance determines the result of the game.
- Simulation: Simulation board games put people into a “roleplay” situation, in which they have to simulate a process or a role.
- Strategy: Strategy board games give players tools that they can use to manipulate the game either in their favor or their opponents disfavor. There are typically many different ways to win the game. For example, Disney Villainous is a light strategy game.
- Resource Management : in these board games players usually compete with each other to gather resources or money, create, build, etc. At the end of the game, the player with the most resources wins. And there are usually many ways to win the game.
- Cooperative: with cooperative board games , players attempt to complete a challenge together, instead of playing against each other. It is players trying to beat the game instead of trying to beat each other!
- Abstract: These games typically have more to do with mathematics, shapes, geometry. Zenteeko falls under the category of abstract board games .
- Card Based: with card based board games , players have a deck of cards and usually draw a set of cards randomly, or choose them, allowing players to do different things. Players will then play cards to their own benefit.
- Family games: these games are usually designed to be enjoyed by all the family and multiple players, with a necessary element of luck to advance stages! Family board games like Pictionary are a fun and entertaining way to spend a rainy weekend at home!