BN-LINK Outdoor 24-Hour Timer With Photocell Light Sensor and Remote Control Kit turns outdoor lighting on and off at set times. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns your lights on and then off after a set amount of hours, or at dawn according to the schedule you manually set. The light sensor timer has 7 options that repeat daily, on at dusk off at dawn, on at dusk and off after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, always-on, or always off, even using the remote to control the timer. Program this timer to turn your yard lights, patio or seasonal decorations on at a set schedule every day. This timer features durable, weatherproof construction, mechanical dial with 7-settings to choose from, 6 in. power cord, and is compatible with 3-wire plugs. The timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting (CFL) and LED bulbs. Avoid the hassle of going outside in the bitter cold to turn on or off your holiday lights; instead, manage your lighting preferences and enjoy the comfort of your home. The BN-LINK brings simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security, and energy savings. If you have immediate questions about the application, installation, troubleshooting, or a damaged component. Please contact: [email protected]
- ✓ RAINTIGHT & WEATHERPROOF OUTDOOR CONTROL: Our outdoor timer's smart photocell senses dusk/darkness and automatically turns on/off your lights. Use outdoors for your yard lighting, patio lighting, holiday decorations, and more
- ✓ EASY-TO-USE & CONVENIENT: Choose the schedule you want: dusk-dawn, 2h, 4h, 6h, or 8h after dusk. Simply plug in your lights, turn the dial or use the remote to control the the timer. Let our timer do the work for you
- ✓ 2 GROUNDED OUTLETS WITH REMOTE CONTROL: Featuring a 6 inch cord and 2 grounded outlets. Remote signals of this photoelectric outdoor timer can travel through walls of up to 100 ft thick
- ✓ SAVE MONEY & SAVE ENERGY: Automatic, repeating settings means you'll never have to worry about remembering to turn off your outdoors lights again. Run a porch light only when it gets dark, keep your holiday lights on for just enough time for people to enjoy.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our timer is ETL listed and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1,60730-2-1. Rated 125V, 60Hz, 1875W, 15A Resistive & General Purpose 5A Tungsten