Our product has an internal battery that will last 3 months when not plugged into an electrical source. If the battery needs to be recharged, the display will not turn on. You will need to plug it into an electrical source and allow it to charge for 30-45 minutes. After the timer has been fully charged, use a small pin to push the small reset button to turn on the display. Please follow these instructions for the timer to follow the program after setting the schedule. (a) If you want the timer to be currently ON and follow the schedule, press the ON/AUTO/OFF button so ALWAYS ON is shown. Then press the same button once so AUTO is displayed (b) If you want the timer to be currently OFF and follow the schedule, press the ON/AUTO/OFF button so ALWAYS OFF is shown. Then press the same button once so AUTO is displayed. If you have any question, please contact us: [email protected]
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Easily set up to 8 independent schedules for the timer's two grounded outlets. Plug a lamp in one outlet, a WIFI router in another, and let our timer do the on and off work for you. Settings can be as short as one minute.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME: Activate the "Random" Vacation mode to vary your programmed lights. Make your home look "lived in" even when you're away.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Choose your own individual days or simply select one of the convenient pre-set combination days. Settings are saved by the backup battery even in the event of a power outage. Switch to Daylight Savings mode with a press of a button
- ENERGY SAVING: Save costs on electricity and extend the life of your appliances. Use for lights, coffee machines, cell phone chargers, hydroponics, heat, A/C, and other electronics
- SAFE & RELIABLE: This timer is ETL certified, and conforms to UL Standard 60730-1, 60730-2-7. Rating: 125V, 60 Hz, 15A/1875W Resistive, 8A/1000W Tungsten or Electronic ballast, 1/2HP, TV-5