Note ·First you nedd to download and register the APP at Apple Store / Google Play by searching "Oxi tracker". If you have any problems registering, please contact us, we provide free registration service ·There is no need to manually match the Bluetooth and the app. Turn on the Bluetooth function and open the app. At this time, it will automatically match successfully. ·First to add a family member, this time measuring history data is saved to the family members, if you do not add family members, you will not be able to query historical data ·This oximeter is not suitable for overnight monitoring What makes this Oximeter outstanding among the others? 1.This Bluetooth Oximeters are produced by FDA certified manufacturer. Oximeter must be highly accurate, stable and intolerable to mistake. 2.Unlimited data storage on cloud through APP for meaningful results that you can track over time and share with family or doctor for diagnostic reference without a step out of home. 3.Shows the SpO2 Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index visually other than the readings. Specifications: 1.Operating System: iOS; Android 2.SpO2 Measuring Range: 0% to 100% 3.SpO2 Measuring Precision: ± 2% 4.Heart Measuring Range: 25bpm to 250bpm 5.Heart Measuring Precision: ±1 bpm 6.PI Measuring Range: 0.2% to 20% 7.PI measuring Precision: ±1% 8.Power: 2 AAA betteries 9.Weight: 55g (with batteries)
- With a memory of up to 40 hours the Bluetooth Oxygen Monitor allows you to take continuous blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) & heart rate during sleep or other occasions.
- Free iOS/Android app for reviewing your historical data (second by second), and generating professional SpO2 & Heart rate trend reports to share with others.
- Record First, Upload Later! Does not require real-time connection to the app. Wear it to record, take it off to sync.
- Accurate & Reliable: Accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate. Display it on a large and rotating digital LCD display. You do not need to twist your neck trying to see it. FDA Approved.
- Note: Strong movement & direct sunlight will affect the accuracy of readings. Please stop the exercising for 10 seconds and avoid direct sunlight before measuring or tracking your SpO2.