The Blueair Classic 405 air purifier is ideal for rooms up to 435 sq. ft. such as bedrooms and small living rooms. Quietly capturing 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 mircons in size including dust, mold, pet dander and pollen, Blueair’s patented HEPAsilent technology uses a unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration which ensures that many of the airborne irritants that cause allergies and hay fever are captured in the most effective and efficient manner. Providing performance you can count on, all Blueair purifiers are independently tested and verified by independent testing through the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for clean air delivery rate (CADR) and tested by the California EPA Air Resources Board for no ozone emissions. It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months, depending on use and environment.
- Battle allergies, asthma and hay fever with HEPAsilent technology which leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of air airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, pollen.
- SmokeStop filters, sold seperately, provide an extra level of activated carbon filtration to remove odors and smoke cause by wildfires.
- Certified clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 280 cubic feet per minute with a superior, 5 air changes per hour
- 3 fan speeds including whisper quiet operation allow you to breathe and sleep easier without disruption
- Wifi enabled for control through your Blueair friend app and Amazon Alexa compatible
- For medium rooms between 300 sq ft. 400 sq. Ft. (AHAM rated at 434 sq. ft.) such as small bedrooms, small living rooms, kitchens and offices
- Energy star rated for best in class energy performance. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use