The gradient structure of Blueair filters traps particles of all sizes while maintaining maximum airflow. It resists clogging and won't re-release particles back into the air, even when the filter is heavily loaded. Blueair filter media is ultrasonically bonded to prevent filter fibers and other particles from being added back into your environment. The only thing that comes out of our filters is clean air! In addition, advanced polypropylene filter media removes particle pollutants down to 0.1 micron in size from your indoor air, such as pollen, dust, and pet dander. The Blueair Classic Replacement filter, Particle, keeps cleaning the air on average from 6 months to a year. The environment and fan speed will influence the actual life of the filter. EPA Est. 99578-CHN-1.
- It is important to only use genuine Blueair replacement filters to maintain optimal performance and warranty. Filters that are not Blueair genuine will void your units warranty.
- Genuine Blueair Replacement Filter is compatible with Blueair Classic 501, Blueair Classic 503, Blueair Classic 510, Blueair Classic 550E, Blueair Classic 555EB, Blueair Classic 601, Blueair Classic 603, Blueair Classic 650E, Blueair Classic 505, Blueair Classic 605
- Particle filter reduces pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, viruses and bacteria. Filter frame material- Paper. Filter recycling-Plastic
- Reccomended to change filter once every 6 months, or dependent on usage. This filter can be recycled after it's changed. The 500/600 Series air purifiers use 3 separate filters, this replacement pack contains a set of 3 filters.
- Energy saving Blueair air filters save energy due to a low-density design and requiring less pressure to push air through the filters. The filters are also 100% recyclable, so the only thing you're adding back into the environment is clean air.