Breathe and sleep easier thanks to Blue Pure 211+ air purifier. With a simple, user-friendly one-button control you can easily select from 3 different fan speeds all of which help to remove allergy causing pollutants and odors. The three-stage filtration process starts with a colorful, washable pre-filter which captures larger particles like dust and pet hair. The air then passes through both a particle and activated carbon filter which catches virtually every airborne contaminant down to a virus in size: pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, smoke, allergens and bacteria. Get rid of everyday smells such as food and pet odors naturally without harsh chemicals that mask odors. Filtering air from all sides, millions of ultra-thin fibers of different layers make it less dense than ordinary filters resulting in less clogging, higher airflow and lower noise. In fact, on the lowest setting, the 211+ is described as whisper-silent. This purifier is designed to fit into any room in your house with 2 different pre-filter colors included, blue and dark grey, and many other colors available to purchase separately. With certified results through independent testing from the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), the Blue Pure 211+ has a clean air delivery rate of 350 cubic feet/minute meaning it will clean the air in a 161 sq. Ft. Room 5 times an hour.
- CAPTURES 99% of PM 2.5 airborne pollutants; allergies, mold, dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen with specially designed particle filter
- ACTIVATED CARBON filter removes common odors caused by smoking, pets, cooking, dorm room smells and VOCs.
- TOP RATED air purifier for lowest sound output providing quiet operation. Energy Star rated for best in class energy performance.
- Washable Pre-Filter (Blue and Dark Grey) for larger particles, 3 fan speeds for large bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, college rooms or offices
- For medium - large rooms between 400 sq. ft. and 600 sq. ft. AHAM rated at 540 sq. ft. Recommended to replace filters every 6 months depending on use