The Blueair Classic 680i air purifier brings clean energizing air to spacious bedrooms living rooms or any big rooms up to 698 sq ft A built-in air quality sensor makes it easy to confirm your air is virtually free of asthma and allergy triggers and indoor air pollutants such as mold dust pet dander and pollen by scanning the air quality in real time and adjusting fan speed to your current air quality The Classic 680i delivers unmatched performance thanks to HEPASilent technology which combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration technologies This combination pioneered by Blueair delivers high clean-air delivery rate (CADR) with whisper-silent operation and high energy efficiency The latest in filter innovation the Dual Protection filters expertly target particles and gases including cooking smells pet odors and formaldehyde The integrated air quality sensor continuously measures PM2 5 and VOC (gas) levels and displays them on a digital control panel The panel's easy-to-read LED icons also display the status of your air purifier's Wi-Fi connection operating speed and filter status Touch controls make it easy to change settings Made with high quality steel it's a product that is sure to last for many years to come You can also connect your 680i to the Blueair Friend app to track changes in - and get tips to improve - your indoor air quality learn how air quality varies depending on your various activities control your air purifier from afar using any smart device including Alexa and access outdoor air quality data Providing performance you can count on all Blueair purifiers are independently tested and verified by independent testing through the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for clean air delivery rate (CADR) and tested by the California EPA Air Resources Board for no ozone emissions It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months depending on use and environment.
- HEPASILENT TECHNOLOGY leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99. 97% of airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen for relief from allergies and asthma
- DUAL PROTECTION FILTERS with activated coconut carbon, naturally remove gaseous pollutants and smoke without the need for chemical additives
- AIR QUALITY SENSORS monitor air quality in real time and adjust fan speed accordingly when set to auto mode
- WIFI ENABLED for control through the Blueair friend app and Alexa compatible
- For large rooms between 700 square feet and 800 square feet (AHAM rated at 698 square feet) such as large bedrooms living rooms and kitchens
- Most independent certifications; Blueair is the only major brand to verify 100% of models with AHAM for performance, ENERGY STAR, and safe ozone