The Blueair Classic 205 is the next generation of the best-in-class Classic 203 air purifier. It is ideal for rooms up to 280 square feet such as small bedrooms and offices. Quietly capturing 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size including dust, mold, pet dander and pollen, Blueair’s patented HEPASilent technology uses a unique combination of electrostatic and mechanical filtration which ensures that many of the airborne irritants that cause allergies and hay fever are captured in the most effective and efficient manner. Providing performance you can count on, all Blueair purifiers are independently tested and verified by independent testing through the Association of Home Appliance manufacturers (AHAM) for clean air delivery rate (CADR) and tested by the California EPA air resources board for no ozone emissions. It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months, depending on use and environment.
- Battle allergies, asthma and hay fever with HEPAsilent technology which leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99.97% of air airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, pollen.
- SmokeStop filters, sold seperately, provide an extra level of activated carbon filtration to remove odors and smoke cause by wildfires as well as odors caused by pets, food and VOCs (gases)
- Certified clean air delivery rate (CADR) of 180 cubic feet per minute with a superior, 5 air changes per hour
- 3 fan speeds including whisper quiet operation allow you to breathe and sleep easier without disruption
- Wifi enabled for control through your Blueair friend app and Amazon Alexa compatible
- For small to medium rooms between 200 sq. Ft. And 300 sq. ft. (AHAM rated at 279 sq. ft) such as small bedrooms, nurseries, and offices
- Energy star rated for best in class energy performance. All filters are recyclable and suggested to be replaced every 6 months depending on use