Help Dr. Microbe complete her research with your tweezers, a petri dish, and the colorful microbes. Using logic, race your fellow scientists to figure out which microbes are missing from the incomplete challenge card and snatch them up fast! Find the answer using this key: the superbug must always be a different shape and color than the other three microbes in your dish. Be the fastest scientist in the lab to impress Dr. Microbe and win! Contents: 49 Microbes, 5 Petri Dishes, 4 Lab Tweezers, 54 Challenge Cards and Illustrated Rules. Play Time: 15 minutes. For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up.
- Family logic race brought to you by the makers of Dr. Eureka!
- Race to grab the right microbes with your Tweezers and place them in your petri dish
- Follow the research rules and use logic to figure out the missing microbes on the challenge card
- 3 different rule variations keep game-play exciting!
- Includes 49 microbes, 5 petri dishes, 4 lab Tweezers, 54 challenge cards, and illustrated rules