Care Touch makes it easy to keep track of your health with our Blood Glucose Monitor System. With our state-of-the-art meter, you can stay up-to-date with your diabetes treatment and management. Get your results quickly and easily in 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. Our monitor requires no programming. Just insert the test strip and it automatically recognizes batch codes on the included Care Touch Blood Glucose Test Strips. The kit comes with everything you need, including our 10-depth lancing device and lancets which make blood sample collection almost painless and hassle-free. Whether at home or on-the-go, the included carrying bag will ensure that everything is organized and that you always have everything you need. Product Highlights Convenient and Portable Quick Results in Just 5 Seconds Internal Memory for 300 Readings 14-Day Averaging Pre and Post-Meal Flagging Alternative Site Testing Automatic Power Off Small 0.5µL Blood Sample Kit Contents (1) Care Touch Blood Glucose Monitor (100) Care Touch Blood Glucose Test Strips (1) 3-Volt Lithium Battery (1) Lancing Device (100) 30 Gauge Twist Lancets (1) Carrying Case FAQ When is the best time to conduct a blood glucose test? While there isn’t an optimal to take a glucose test, if you’re looking for more consistent numbers, it is best to take your readings about 1-2 hours before meals, as food can spike your glucose levels. During the day, levels tend to be at their lowest just before meals. What is the normal blood glucose level? Normal blood glucose level ranges from 72-99 mg/dL. When should I use the control solution test? Control solution tests should be done at least once daily. It will help ensure that all instruments are operating properly.
- FAST RESULTS - Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING - Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION - Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY - Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit - Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case