Immunity support for your body starts at the mouth and throat*. Your mouth and throat (oral cavity) is home to billions of bacteria.
Every day, the things you eat, drink and breathe introduce new bad bacteria that attempt to displace the natural and beneficial bacteria of your oral cavity*.
This can cause a change or imbalance of the beneficial bacteria in the mouth and throat, which can affect your overall health and wellbeing*.
ThroatHealth with BLIS K12 is a scientifically developed oral probiotic that may help support your natural immune system at the gateway to your body - the mouth and throat*.
BLIS K12 is a scientifically developed advanced oral probiotic strain of beneficial bacteria called Streptococcus salivarius that is found to occur naturally in the healthy mouths & throats of adults and children*.
Give yourself daily support for the health of your throat with Blis ThroatHealth and BLIS K12*. Add to Cart now!
- FROM THE ORIGINATORS OF BLIS K12 - Formulated by Blis Technologies who discovered BLIS K12. You get the original product as it's designed to work without interference from other strains. No one has more experience in oral probiotics.
- ONE SINGLE FOCUS - YOUR THROAT HEALTH - We don't try and fix everything, we focus on your throat health and provide a highly effective product where the superior results speak for themselves.
- HIGHEST POTENCY BLIS K12 YOU WILL FIND - 2.5 Billion CFU single strain Streptococcus salivarius K12 in each lozenge with nothing else to interfere with the powerful action of BLIS K12.
- WHY TAKE ADVANCED ORAL PROBIOTICS? - Advanced oral probiotics give you beneficial bacteria to support your natural immune function against bugs that may cause things like strep throat, sore throats or upper respiratory problems*. Keep well and keep living life to the fullest.
- NATURAL & SAFE SOLUTION - BLIS K12 is an oral probiotic which lives naturally in the oral cavity of healthy adults and children*. Taking BLIS K12 gives you more of this naturally occurring beneficial bacteria*. It was the first bacteria from the oral cavity, for the oral cavity*. The product does not contain wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish or shellfish. It may contain trace elements of milk protein from the fermentation process. There is no dairy added in lozenge manufacture.