The Blazer Venture refillable dual-flame butane lighter has a piezoelectric ignition system to apply direct heat to an object, and can be used to light pipes, cigars, and cigarettes. The lighter houses a piezoelectric ignition system, which is based on a pressurized molecular reaction, and requires no electric connection. Piezoelectric energy occurs when the trigger is activated, releasing a small, spring-loaded internal hammer that strikes a crystal, producing a spark and resulting in gas flame ignition. The dual-flame is wind-resistant to provide double coverage and precise control in outdoor or rugged conditions. The fuel-adjustment dial at the base of the lighter controls the flame length. The flame has a maximum temperature of 2,500 degrees F and is wind-proof to provide precise control. The lighter has a built-in key-ring latch and includes a metal gift box.
Blazer Products manufactures handheld butane micro torches, lighters, and ultrasonic cleaners. The company, founded in 1985, is headquartered in Farmingdale, NY.
- Dual-flame refillable butane lighter with piezoelectric ignition system applies direct heat to an object and can be used to light pipes, cigars, and cigarettes
- Dual-flame provides double coverage
- Fuel-adjustment dial controls the flame length
- 2,500 degree F blue-torch flame is wind-proof for precise control
- Lighter is 79 x 36 x 19.5 cm (H x W x D) and weighs 68.5 g