Direction: Step 1. Clean your skin with warm water to remove dead skin cells and open the skin pores. Then apply the blackhead remover mask on your face (avoiding the eyebrows, eyes and lips). Create a thick layer with Silicone Brush. Step 2. Leave for around 15 minutes to dry completely. Step 3. Gently peel off the black mask. If you have quite a lot of blackheads or small hairs, it may hurt. But keep the wonderful result in mind – soft, smooth blackhead-free skin you will get. Step 4. For best results, finish with Toner to tighten the pores. Caution: 1. Keep out of reach of children. 2. For external use only. If redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use. 3. Don’t use it on your acne or inflamed areas. 4. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- ✔Designed for people: The activated charcoal black mask will remove blackheads, whiteheads, reduce acne, and keep your face smooth and tender. Modern skin often experiences acne, oily skin, strawberry nose, and nose large pores blackheads due to long-term use of the computer and television.
- ✔Activated charcoal: A deep pore cleaner, this activated black charcoal face mask helps remove impurities, blackheads, and blemishes for toned and radiant skin. The ingenious formula is packed with vitamins, nutrients, and extracts that will improve your skin health.
- ✔Tighten pores: Our upgraded formula peel-off-mask has unique strong absorption qualities and deep cleaning functions, which can remove stubborn stains and oil spots on face, resulting in smaller pores after single use.
- ✔Good results: Facial cleansing for face and nose. For best results, please press a hot towel to face before applying mask.
- ✔For best peel-off results, we suggest applying a thin layer of black mask, which will also increase the numbers of facial peels you can apply.