Biotin is a water-based vitamin found in oatmeal, vegetables, and soy - so you may not be getting enough of this essential vitamin in today's low-vegetable fast-food world. As part of the B-Family of vitamins, Biotin helps supprt a healthy nervous system and has other benefits as well.
- Supports skin health
- Helps maintain healthy hair
- Supports protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Assists in energy metabolism
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- Packaging may vary due to redesign, same great product ingredients