Bigelow Green Tea is pretty simple. It's Green Tea. What makes ours so special is that we use only hand-picked tea from the finest gardens in China and then gently process it, bringing out that natural flavor that people have been enjoying for centuries. Our tea is not harsh, and not too grassy, but smooth and very delicate. It's easy to drink and enjoy the whole cup. Box contains 176 individually wrapped tea bags. Bigelow Original Green Tea - 176 bag per box. Bigelow Certified 100% Organic Green Tea, is tea with a healthy attitude! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed beneficial antioxidants into Green Tea. This certified 100% Organic green tea has the added benefits having been grown by socially-responsible farmers who are committed to using only natural fertilizers that are free of synthetic pesticides and additives.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Treat your body to the health benefits of antioxidant-packed green tea as you treat your tongue to its fresh delicate flavor. Each sip is a celebration every cup an act of self care. Take an organic green tea break just for you.
- GREEN & BRIGHT: Green tea is a more delicate brew that is typically lower in caffeine than black & Oolong teas. Include it in your healthy lifestyle. Gluten -free, calorie-free; Bigelow tea delivers on all the health benefits of tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Bigelow Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with English Breakfast, smooth out the day with Vanilla Chai, get an antioxidant boost from Green Tea, or relax & restore with one of our variety of herbal teas.
- AMERICAN MADE TEA: In 1945 Ruth Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still Family Owned and Still American made.
- UNCOMPROMISED QUALITY SINCE 1945: Since Constant Comment, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea. Compare our teas to Twinings, Celestial Seasonings, Numi,, Tazo Good Earth, Harney & Sons, Lipton, Teavana, & Taylors of Harrogate, & taste the difference.