The Torin BIG RED TA92006 air hydraulic bottle jack is ideal for lifting heavy-duty machinery, industrial construction equipment, farm vehicles, and more. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, it's designed for operating either manually or pneumatically. It features a lifting range between 10-7/16" to 20-1/16" with a 20 ton (40,000 lb) load capacity. The Torin BIG RED TA92006 has an air pressure range of 100 to 175 PSI (note: a minimum of 110 PSI air pressure is required to raise rated capacity load). Equipped with an automatic dual spring controlled lowering system, fully polished and chromed cylinder rams enhanced with high-performance seals, and a push-button trigger control which increases speed and efficiency, reducing lift time. The Torin BIG RED air hydraulic bottle jack is also fitted with safety valve to prevent overloading. Welded handle grip makes this bottle jack easy to move and position. Manufactured with precision for quality and performance. Meets ASME PASE standards. Includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Designed for operating either manually or pneumatically
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- 4ft. air hose can swivel in any direction and includes power-up switch and fittings
- Fitted with safety valve to prevent overloading
- Two-piece handle allows for easy pumping