Product Description Becoming a big brother is an exciting time full of smiles, smells, hugs, and kisses. This is the perfect book for transitioning a toddler into siblinghood. It helps young ones prepare for a new baby and also focuses on all of the things a big brother can do that a baby can't do. About the Author Fran Manushkin is the author of many popular picture books, including How Mama Brought the Spring; Baby, Come Out!; Latkes and Applesauce: A Hanukkah Story; and The Tushy Book. There is a real Katie Woo ― she's Fran's great-niece ― but she never gets in half the trouble of the Katie Woo in the books. Fran writes on her beloved MacBook in New York City.
- Sweet small book for little big brothers
- Encourage gentleness, a helpful spirit, and self worth
- Teaches little ways for brother to help with baby
- Adorable illustrated pictures hold attention
- Delightful and entertaining for little boys