-Suitable for Children's bicycles of 18"/ 20"/ 22"
-It ensures your kids' safety and prevents accidental injuries when learning to ride.
-Fittings are supplied for easy installment.
Material:Plastic + Metal
Wheel diameter: Approx. 13cm / 5.1 inch
Bracket Size: Approx. 21 x 10.5cm / 8.3 x 4.1 inch
1 Pair Training Wheels (With Fittings)
1.Please notice that don't make training wheels and rear wheel stand on the ground together, one of the training wheel should be 0.6-1cm higher above the ground.
2.The load of 88 lbs or less may be more suitable for the wheels.
3.Please look carefully to the pictures and make sure if these training wheels can be installed to your bikes.
4.Some bikes like those one-armed-frame bikes and bikes that rear frame tail hook angle are particularly large are not suitable for this training wheels.
5.The width of the frame tube is required within 2.6cm
Training Wheels Assembly Instructions
1.Insert bolt though wheel.
2.Then inset bolt though the wheel and crank.
3.Attach nut and tighten. You will require two wrenches to tighten this properly.
4.Remove rear axle nut from bicycle wheel axle.
5.Center the locking brace on rear wheel axle, then put the crank onto the locking brace.
6.Determine desired height of training wheels. When attached, the training wheels should have about 6-10 mm（1/4 to 1/8 in）clearance from the ground.
7.Keep your bicycle vertical with ground, make sure two training wheels vertical with ground too.
8.Tighten axle nut by adjustable wrench.
- ADJUSTABLE - These training wheels are suitable for 18 to 22 inches children bicycles and you can adjust it fit bike of your kids.
- MATERIAL - High quality metal and rubber. These heavy duty rear wheel are very sturdy and durable.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Comes with fittings, all mounting hardware and installation instructions is included.The support brackets are individually adjustable.
- KEEP SAFETY - This set of heavy duty rear wheel stabilizers assists young learners to ride bicycle until they find a sense of balance on the bike.
- WARM TIPS - Some bikes like those one-armed-frame bikes and bikes that rear frame tail hook angle are particularly large are not suitable for this training wheels.