Finding foods with lots of nutrients can be helpful for people who are trying to change their diet and live a better life. The word “chia” comes from the ancient Mayan word for strength. Why would the Mayans use such a powerful word for such a small seed? Well, chia seeds are loaded with nutrients such as fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. Our Organic Chia Seeds are nutrient powerhouses which is why they deserve to be associated with strength. They contain 37% of the daily recommended value of fiber to help the 97% of Americans who are fiber deficient. Because our chia seeds are flavor neutral flavorless, you can add them to just about anything to get a boost without changing the taste of your food. Just mix our chia seeds with your favorite breakfast shake, smoothie, bread batter, or other food that could use a little extra crunch that your family will love! Use them as a pre- or post-workout boost with protein powders that you are already using. You can also sprinkle the seeds as a topping on yogurt, salads, or cereal for a satisfying snack! Our Organic Chia Seeds also make a great egg replacement. Just mix 1 tbs. of chia seeds with 3 tbs. of water and let it sit for 5 minutes. Then use as an egg substitute in your favorite recipes. These Organic Chia Seeds are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb, non-GMO, and paleo-friendly, making them the perfect powerhouse for your pantry. BetterBody Foods is determined to bring you quality products that are better for your body but that don’t make you sacrifice the flavors that you enjoy. Find food that you’ll love to love with our 2 lbs. bulk container of Organic Chia Seeds!
- ANCIENT WISDOM: "Chia" was the ancient Mayan word for "strength." This little seed has 2700mg of Omega-3 fatty acids, 4g of Fiber and 8% DV of Calcium per serving, to keep you feeling full for longer. Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free.
- SHAKE AND BAKE: Shake some Organic Chia Seeds into your favorite muffin recipe or use as an egg replacement by mixing 1 Tbsp. Organic Chia Seeds with 3 Tbsp. water and let sit for 5 minutes. Delicious in morning smoothies or as a base for homemade pudding.
- PROTEIN POWER: You'll find 2g of protein in each serving of Organic Chia Seeds. Add to your smoothie or juice for extra protein or sprinkle on yogurt, salad or cereal for a nutritious boost. A great way to help kids get more nutrition in foods they love.
- BBF: Life is Better when you eat Better - Our company was founded in 2007 with a simple goal; make high-qality foods available to you at a great value. With that in mind, we have traveled the world to find the best food, package it using the highest standards and deliver it to you at the best price!
- EDUCATE YOUR TASTEBUDS: BetterBody Foods products combine healthy ingredients with delicious flavor. Compare to products from Mamma Chia, Health Warrior, Nutiva, Viva Naturals, Wunder Basket, Anthony's, Sincerely Nuts, Healthworks or 365 Everyday Value.