BetterBody Foods Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil is one of the healthiest oils in the world. We never use chemicals during extraction in order to provide you with the purest, most natural oil available. Full of MCTs, aka good fats, refined organic coconut oil is an immediate source of energy. It is also cholesterol-free, making it a perfect substitute for butter or margarine in cooking and baking. Naturally refined coconut oil is one of the most versatile oils around since it has a neutral flavor and aroma. With a smoke point of 425°F, it’s suitable for high-heat cooking and it also contains energy-driving medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) which can help give your energy a boost.This means it's great for baking, frying, and sautéing. Unlike virgin coconut oil, refined organic coconut oil has no coconut flavor and aroma. BetterBody Foods is determined to bring you quality products that are better for your body but that don’t make you sacrifice the flavors that you enjoy. Find food that you’ll love to love with our 56 oz bulk container of Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil.
- Boost your energy: BetterBody Foods Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil contains roughly 60% energy-driving Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). These MCTs help to naturally boost your energy.
- Flavor saver: BetterBody Foods Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil works in any kind of dish because it has a neutral flavor and aroma. That means it won't change the taste of your foods.
- Better than butter: Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil from BetterBody Foods can take the place of butter cooking oil margarine or shortening in medium-heat cooking. Trust us you're going to love switching!
- Certified delicious: BetterBody Foods Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil is USDA Organic Non-GMO Gluten Free and Kosher certified so you don't have to worry when you add it to your recipes.
- Country of Origin: BetterBody Foods sources our Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil from the Philippines and Indonesia but it is packaged at our company headquarters in Utah.