Don't be afraid to get your grill on this summer because the Better Grillin’ Scrubbin’ Stone makes swift and easy cleanup a breeze. Nobody wants to spend time slaving over a hot grill and then have to come back later to clean off stuck-on grime and grease. The Better Grillin’ Scrubbin’ Stone scours your grill quickly and efficiently, wearing away as it works, with powerful properties that prevent the spread of harmful dirt and leaves your grill fresh and clean for your next cookout. Made of 100% glass that's been heat-treated, the Better Grillin’ Scrubbin’ Stone is engineered similar to the formation of volcanic pumice stone with rigid properties that won't absorb liquids or steam, which contribute to the growth of harmful and dangerous dirt. Pumice stone is extremely light weight but strong enough to be used as an abrasive, and like pumice stone, the Grill Stone wears down over time and can scratch some surfaces. You only need apply slight pressure to get results; the more pressure you apply, the faster the Scrubbin’ Stone will wear down. Thanks to the exclusive manufacturing process, a totally hygienic and bacteria free product is obtained, with powerful properties that remove encrusted grease and dirt, ideal to get rid of the most stubborn grime, particularly from flat-top griddles, grills, oven trays, and other kitchen or cooking utensils made of iron or steel. Better Grillin’ Scrubbin’ Stone is best used after the grill has cooled down and only warm to the touch.
- Barbecue grill brush/barbecue cleaner for fast and efficient cleaning of BBQ grills, racks, griddles and other utensils made of steel or iron
- Ecologically sound, green product, harmless to health, non-allergenic, non-toxic, odorless
- Prevents the spread of bacteria such as E. coli, Salmonella, and other microorganisms
- Powerful enough to get rid of encrusted grease, dirt, and stubborn grime with light pressure applied
- Made of 100% glass heated and treated in a method similar to formation of volcanic pumice stone and wears down much like pumice stone