For best performance, we recommend an using denisty of 1pcs/200 square feet or 200pcs/1 acre. Why Yellow Color Most of the pests have phototaxis, Yellow Color is the favorite color of common pests. This BestTrap yellow sticky trap Attract many kinds of insects easily. FEATURES: - Double-sided long-lasting adhesive, traps the insects more effectively. - Great helper for houseplants, flowers, vegetables, greenhouse, small farm and back yard garden. - 100% made from non-toxic material, high and low temperature resistant and waterproof, controlling pests in a more Eco friendly and economical way. - Made from high quality PVC, with glue spray on both sides. Efficient and durable, can be used for several months.- Included with a set of wire tie, easy for you to use. Freely hang it on suitable support and peel off the diaphragm paper.- Great waterproof and heat resistance performance, stay serviceable after rain and in high temperature, suitable for outdoor use.- Perfect for greenhouse, orchard, tea garden, nursery garden, small farm or living room. Easy to Use For trees or other large plants: Use the included wires to hang the yellow stick traps on the branches; For small plants: Place the yellow sticky board tightly on a stick, and insert it into the underground. KINDLY NOTE: If you touch the adhesive accidentally, you can remove the remnant glue from hands easily with vegetable oil, alcohol, waterless hand cleaner or even gasoline if possible.
- 20 Pcs insect traps and twist ties.Specially designed for flying plant pests. Great for outdoor plant or houseplant.
- Dimension: 6*8 inches(20cm*15cm) ; Pack of 20 pcs; included 20 pcs Wire ties.
- Made of ECO friendly materials, safe and Non-toxic,reduce the use of chemical insecticides.
- Widely capture aphids, leaf miner, fungus gnats, thrips, white flies, black flies, midges, mosquitoes and other flying insects.
- Easy to Use, UV Resistant adhesive will not dry up, waterproof,heat resistant,can be used for any crop in any season. Lasts all the year round, even in rain, or until completely coated with insects or dust.