We believe that less is more. We believe in quality over quantity. We believe in respecting tradition, while continually challenging it. And above all, we believe that fire is an absolute non-negotiable. Überleben is a German word meaning to survive — and/or, to live. While those words appear the same, they're somewhat different. Fire is essential to survival. However, "survival" is not the reason we trek into the woods after work on a Wednesday afternoon, we’re doing this because we long to live. We're chasing the experience, and we exist to share that experience with others. Introducing the Überleben Tindår Wick & Bellow. Thanks to our KeroDry infused jute wick, it literally can’t get any easier than this. Simply fluff the end, spark it with a ferro rod, and maneuver your flame wherever the heck you want it. Like a matchstick, but better in every way. And if you need a quick vortex of oxygen to stoke your fire, don’t let the 3” size fool you. Just pull the wick out and blow into your new micro bellow. Honestly speaking, we’re kind of embarrassed at how easy this is. All Überleben products come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects. Überleben - to survive and outlast.
- ONE SPARK, ENDLESS FLAME - Effortless ignition when used with a ferro rod. Simply fluff the end, spark it, and your flame is now mobile.
- WEATHERPROOF TINDER, ANYWHERE - Our KeroDry infused hemp wick will ignite with a single spark, boasting a cumulative burn time of over 60-minutes. Thickness 6mm x 13-inches in total length.
- ULTRALIGHT ANODIZED ALUMINUM SLEEVE - At less than 1oz (only 0.6oz), the Tindår's hex profile is designed to efficiently dissipate heat and cool extremely quickly for easy handling. Sleeve slides laterally to control burn rate, or snuff flame out.
- MINIMALIST POCKET BELLOW - At only 3-inches, it's more than enough forced-air for bellowing your fire. Just pull the wick out. Not sure who needs a 20-inch collapsible bellow for a solo fire... but if you're all about simple, the Tindår has your back.
- HASSLE FREE GUARANTEE - If you're not happy, we're not happy. You shouldn't pay for something you don't love. If for any reason you're not absolutely stoked on your Tindår Wick, let us know. We'll fix it.