Introducing the Überleben Dursten Camp Cup. It's handmade and eco-friendly, and that's great, but lets be real. It's wood. 100% natural hardwood. And that's really why you want it. Right? We're into the whole ultra light (UL) backpacking thing, too. But if an extra 5.4oz is gonna tip your scale, then eating / drinking from raw natural materials isn't for you. Wood is a luxury item. It always has been. At only 2oz. more than the leading titanium pot (700ml), it's the perfect companion to your current cook set, allowing you to keep food prep moving. So maybe stop whining, and see how it feels to drink your cowboy coffee from a solid chunk of natural wood. Well worth the extra 5.4oz if you ask us. Included with the Überleben Dursten Camp Cup is a leather lanyard, carabiner, and care instructions. Like any piece of gear, if you want it to last, you'll need to take care of it. Wood is no exception. All common sense wood maintenance stuff, but we'll include it with your cup anyway.
- HANDCRAFTED HARDWOOD - Tried and true; timeless for a reason. And since each Dursten is handmade, each traditionally inspired kuksa has it's own unique character.
- ADVENTURE READY - Camp coffee on a cold morning, from a solid piece of natural, hand-carved wood. Nothing is better. The Dursten is ready when you are.
- SIZED WITH INTENTION - With a capacity of approx. 220ml (7 fl. oz.), the Dursten finds the perfect balance between super lightweight packability, and rugged durability. With an average weight of 6 oz., there's no excuse to ever leave this luxury item behind.
- 100% NATURAL & ECO-FRIENDLY - The Dursten keeps is simple. Fully sustainable and BPA free. Includes wood cup / mug, genuine full grain leather lanyard, carabiner & care instructions.
- HASSLE FREE GUARANTEE - If you're not stoked, we're not stoked. You shouldn't pay for something you don't love. If for any reason you're not absolutely thrilled with your Dursten, let us know. We'll fix it.