BenQ PhotoVue SW270C photo-editing monitor is equipped with AQCOLOR technology to offer factory-calibrated 99% Adobe RGB, 100% RGB, 100% rec. 709 and 97% DCI-P3/display P3 color spaces, providing you with a wide range of vivid colors to work with. The USB Type-C port offers convenience and efficiency for video/audio/data transmission and 60W power delivery. With sw270c’s level of color reproduction, photographers can relive the moment captured with superb color accuracy.
- Aqcolor technology: 99% Adobe RGB Coverage, uniformity technology and hardware calibration support for accurate color performance for photographer
- 27 inch, 16: 9, 2560x1440 resolution: enjoy exceptional clarity of fine details with IPS technology
- Hardware calibration with palette master element software: tune and maintain the color performance of the monitor at its most optimal State
- High dynamic Range (HDR): increase the overall dynamic range between Black and white to make image quality closer to what human eyes see in the natural world
- Usb Type-C: transmit data/video/Audio signal and power delivery with one cable for easy hardware calibration. In addition, USB-C is compatible with Thunderbolt 3