USB 3.0 to SATA adapter cable
The USB 3.0 to SATA adapter cable lets you connect a 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive to your computer through an available USB port -- the easiest way to upgrade the hard drive in your laptop by adding an external SSD via USB 3.0.
Transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0
The cable supports UASP, allowing for transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. See our UASP testing results below for further details.
Maximum portability with cable-style adapter
This portable adapter features a lightweight design with no external power required, for easy storage in a laptop bag or carrying case. Plus, the cable-style adapter makes it easy to swap between hard drives without having to install your drives into an enclosure. Perfect for easy drive access for data migration, drive cloning and data backup applications.
Take advantage of USB 3.0-enabled laptops or desktops with UASP for faster transfer speeds.
Create an external storage solution on the go, for desktops, laptops or Ultrabook computers.
Access any 2.5" hard drive or solid state drive from any USB enabled computer, for data migration or drive cloning.
Back up important data to an external storage device.
Retrieve data from an old SATA drive.
Use with an SSD drive to externally upgrade your laptop hard drive via USB 3.0.
What's in the box
1 - USB 3.0 to SATA 2.5" HDD Adapter Cable.
- QUICKLY ACCESS A SATA SSD OR HDD: Add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a SATA 2.5" SATA SSD or HDD using this SATA to USB cable. You can connect to an external drive to: add storage, perform backups, create disk images, implement data recoveries, and transfer content to your laptop. Cable will work ONLY with 2.5" SATA drives, 3.5"/5.25" drives are NOT SUPPORTED.
- FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS WITH UASP: The SATA to USB adapter supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP.
- CONNECT FROM ANYWHERE: The hard drive USB adapter is a portable solution that tucks away nicely in a laptop bag with no external power required.
- SAVE TIME: The hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure. It's plug-and-play and doesn't require drivers.
- Amazon 30 days money back protection and 18 month product warranty