Our reusable food storage wax wraps are made of 100% organic biodegradable plastic free material: organic cotton, natural beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil. Wrap up cheese, fruits and vegetables, sandwiches and bread, to keep it fresh for longer. Protect yourself, your family and the environment from harmful plastics with Beeleebo wraps! INSTRUCTIONS: Use the heat and pressure of your hand to hold the wrap on certain place. When it's a little dry and not stick very well, fold and squeeze it by your fingers for several seconds, then it will become sticky again. Wash with mild dish soap and cold water, air dry it then fold and store it. Don't scrub it when washing. Don't use on excessively wet items, or raw meat and fish. Don't use on hot foods or use in microwave or conventional oven. Don't use if you have bee allergie. OUR SIZES: Includes 3 wraps (1 of each size): Small (7" x 7") - good for fruit, cut cucumbers, lemon, avocados, small trail mix, and to top jars Medium (10" x 10") - cover a bowl, large trail mix, half a sandwich, half a cabbage Large (13" x 13") - cover a larger bowl or dish, pie dish, or half of a watermelon SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL and REUSABLE: Beeswax wrap is a reusable, sustainable alternative to plastic wrap. Weather you're going zero waste in the kitchen or just looking to save some money, this alternative to plastic wrap will help! Our product is reusable, biodegradable, and compostable. At the end of your wrap's useful life in the kitchen, cut the wrap into strips to add to your compost heap, or wrap them around pieces of kindling and use as a natural fire starter. On average each sheet gets 120-150 uses. The average family goes through close to 24 rolls of plastic wrap per year. Stop wasting your money on plastic wrap, save environment!
- REUSABLE, WASHABLE, SUSTAINABLE FOOD STORAGE: Wash in cool water with mild dish soap and air dry and use it again and again. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food.
- BIODEGRADABLE, ORGANIC: made of Plastic free non-toxic ingredients - 100% Cotton, Natural Beeswax, Tree Resin and Jojoba Oil. Antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil form a breathable seal and help keep food fresh longer. FDA and LFGB certified.
- EASY TO USE: Beeswax food wrappers are sensitive to heat and can mold to any shape with just the heat of your hands. Simply lay over the container and twist the corners of the wrap to tighten.
- ECO FRIENDLY: traditional plastics are harmful chemicals such as PVC and BPA. These chemicals have been linked to cause health problems. Reusable wax wraps are made of 100% organic biodegraable material, and packaged in 100% recycled paper.
- SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL: Assorted 3 Pack includes 1 small (7" x 7"), 1 medium (10" x 10"), and 1 large (13" x 13")