Bee’s Wrap is a proud, Certified B Corporation! Our beeswax is sourced from sustainably managed hives. From start to finish, we pay close attention to the ingredients and materials we use in our production process to ensure a high quality. Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin, Bee’s Wrap products are reusable, biodegradable, and compostable. This combination of ingredients creates a malleable food wrap that can be used again and again. Designed to last for up to one year with proper care, this is a natural and sustainable food storage solution for moms, foodies, bread bakers, hikers, backpackers and campers – leaving no trace and no waste behind! This assorted set includes 3 sizes: small, medium and large. They are perfect to wrap up your cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Bee’s Wrap is not recommended for use with raw meat. Bee’s Wrap food storage wraps are a simple, sustainable solution that provide you with an alternative to plastic, helping you do your part to eliminate the daily use of plastic wrap. At the end of your wrap’s useful life in the kitchen, cut the wrap into strips to add to your compost heap or wrap around pieces of kindling to make a natural and effective fire starter.
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl, or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly kitchen gift!
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. The natural antibacterial properties of beeswax and jojoba oil help keep food fresh and allow Bee's Wrap to be used again and again.
- ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Bee's Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose. Once your wrap reaches the end of its useful life, compost or use as a natural fire starter.
- GREEN-AMERICA CERTIFIED. Bee's Wrap is committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change. We aim to better the lives of our customers, employees, community, and planet.
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. Assorted 3 Pack includes 1 small (7" x 8"), 1 medium (10" x 11"), and 1 large (13" x 14"). Handcrafted in Vermont, our reusable food wraps last about one year when used several times each week, while traditional plastics are used for a matter of minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won't biodegrade.