Most of the coffee grown in Peru is cultivated on small farms found high in the Andes Mountains, about 1,000-1,800 meters above sea level. Most of the farmers are indigenous and speak Spanish as a second language. Their coffee is picked by hand and generally processed on the farm using small-scale wet mills. It is one of the leading producers of organic and Fairtrade certified coffees. The exceptional altitude of the Andes Mountains and ample shade of its forests provide an ideal environment for the cultivation of Arabica coffee. Generally, Peruvian coffee has a light to medium body - which some drinkers compare to 2% milk because it isn't heavy but also isn't lacking taste. It is aromatic and incredibly flavorful. Because of its mildness, it is perfect for blending. but the sweet and nutty taste also means it can be savored on its own. Unlike the commercial-grade coffee, Bean Envy Organic Coffee is a high altitude, single-origin, fair-trade coffee that is grown in the Highlands. You can rest assured that we are providing you with the highest quality coffee for your mental and physical health.
- GREAT TASTE: Our 100% Arabica coffee comes from the high altitude of Uganda and is harvested in small batches to ensure only the highest quality of beans are selected. With each sip of this coffee, you will taste notes of plum, red berry, and caramel.
- SPECIALTY GRADE COFFEE ASSOCIATION: Bean Envy focuses on our 'Farmer to Cup' concept by using single-origin coffee beans grown in microclimates and prioritizes handpicking before processing. This means zero contamination and the best of flavors.
- CONVENIENCE: We understand your mornings are busy. So, we made your morning coffee hassle-free without compromising on taste. Just stick our organic coffee pod in the machine and within seconds you'll have the much-needed boost to get through your day.
- COMPATIBILITY: Bean Envy K Cup coffee pods are compatible with all Keurig and Keurig 2.0 Single Cup Brewing Systems.
- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE CERTIFICATION: Bean Envy is helping you make the right choice for yourself and the community. Our products are Fairtrade certified and certified organic in order to hold ourselves and our customers up to the right ethical standards.