The Energy Stick is the newest tool in experimenting with open and closed circuits. Completely safe to touch and handle, the Energy Stick features electrodes on each end of its 7.5″ long tube. When these electrodes are touched simultaneously, long-lasting LED lights inside the tube flash and the tube makes a noise. Release one of the electrodes and the flashing lights and noise stop. Do it over and over… it works every time!
- Find out if you're a conductor of electricity
- Explore the differences between insulators and conductors
- Hold the energy stick in your hands and see if it lights up and makes noises
- Great tool to teach the science of electricity
- Great fun for classrooms or camps